quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Crate


There within us all
Treasures buried ever deep
Hidden from the world

Layers hidden well
Musty remnants best forgot
Secrets best denied

Each of us a CRATE
Holding contents unrevealed
To the light of day

Gems and refuse packed
Side-by-side in disarray
All part of the whole

Each crate so unique
So mysteriously filled
With wonders unknown

Each valuable
Well beyond our scrutiny
Yet we notice not

Crate-by-crate we’re stacked
Mouldering for lack of care
On our assigned shelf

Pry open one lid
Sift through joys and sorrows past
Celebrate its worth

Pry the next and next
Here lie wonders to behold
Cached in like-facades

All must seem the same
Wood and steel and rust belie
Glories and despair


Warehoused souls cry out
Search me…know me…all I am
There is much inside

Each of us cries out
Search me…know me…all I am
There is much inside

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário